*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842271-Wrong-Education-path
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2029113
What ever is in my head at the time.
#842271 added February 23, 2015 at 4:40am
Restrictions: None
Wrong Education path
Why not give free sales training to all?





You can have friends that have allowed you to do work you enjoy, but it will won't be taking seriously. Why?





"They are friends, they are bias."





No! They are workers, employers, and business owners. They value their investments as all do and they need the vision of their investment intrepid just as all do. The fact that one person knows one person dose not lessen that in any way. In all honesty it usually heightens the standards.





Why not give credit to family & friends?





"They are to close to properly judge."





NO! They are actually the best ones to evaluate a person. They know the person on every level, know what skills have been maxed out or still need work better than anyone else.





Everyone is always selling themselves. Pitching for a new career, for new relationships, to convey their visions. We spend most of our waking lives attempting to sale ourselves to someone else for one reason or another.





Therefore, why not give free sales training?





In stead of accumulating enough credits for earn a high school diploma that is useless in 10 or so years. The Board of Education should require that every student be a master level sales person.





You must be able to sale your knowledge completely, Negotiate with the top dogs and walk away the winner, close the all deals in writing with you receiving the most benefits out of the deal in order to exit high school. After all that is something that will be used right up to your death.



© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842271-Wrong-Education-path