*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842386-I-guess-thats-life
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#842386 added February 24, 2015 at 1:49am
Restrictions: None
I guess that's life
There is a distress single flare that has been launched out into the universal spectrum. Some thought of it as a falling star in reality it was a signal that something on earth was going horribly wrong. Tonight the distress signal was sent out by sister Eileen. At some point one is left thinking: What the hell!!! It has happened over and over again. I guess it offers a greater glimpse into the reality of the human condition. It would be too easy to write someone off as dispensable. Haven't they troubled us normal people in the universe one time too often!!*Confused*

I guess I am a loner. I am more than a little disturbed. I find myself turning all my theology upside down. What about the guy Moses killed. What about the people that said over and over crucify him or even the guy who was thrown into hell, because he did not treat Lazarus right? Over and over I think we all love the black and white discernment, I am right and you or wrong or at least the one person who can say come to heaven with me and the rest of you can go to hell. I am sober. Yes I notice that some win and some lose. Maybe that is the point. One person in a sea of humanity is crying for help. Who will be there when the last second of time is gone? I guess that's life. Just pray that the life I am alluding to is not your own.
*Sad*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842386-I-guess-thats-life