*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842685
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#842685 added February 27, 2015 at 12:50am
Restrictions: None
If You Leave Pretty In Pink
If You Leave-Pretty In Pink

I love this song and movie. It reminds me of when I went to the Prom with a guy from Notre Dame. My mother made my dress. It was white satin with pink roses.My date Jimmy was funny like Duckie. He even looked a little like him. In the movie, Andy was in love with Blaine but he was rich and she was poor. James Spader. Doesn't he always play a jerk? I like when this song starts playing and Andie shows up in the pink Prom dress that she made and Duckie was there, too all dressed up. Blaine was sorry he let Andie down and goes hugs her and apoligizes. He was at the Prom, too. Spader's character was being a Jack Ass and Blaine put him in his place. Duckie tells her to go after Blaineand she does and is kissing Blaine in the end. By this time, I am crying. Duckie finds a girl at the Prom.

"I touched you once, I touched you twice. I won't let go at any price. Just one more night and we will go our seperate ways. If you leave, I won't cry. We always said time was on our side." Jimmy and I never saw each other again after the Prom. We weren't in love but the movie "Pretty In Pink" and the song: "If You Leave", will always remind me of him. Jimmy was my Duckie, I guess.

** Image ID #2026596 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842685