*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843212-Your-Life-By-Your-Favorite-Author
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#843212 added March 4, 2015 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Your Life By Your Favorite Author
Prompt: You have entered the house of your favorite author. You find a copy of their last published book. It is about you! Do you open it and read it? Are you brave enough to read how your story ends? What do you do?

I am in Danielle Steel's house and it is quite the beautiful mansion. She has written a book about me? I slowly pick it up and I read it. She covered all my romances. She writes about me being in Drama Club, Beauty Pageants and my going to a two year college. She writes I am a writer. She writes about my house fire, extensive bowel and hernia surgery and how I recovered. She writes about my husband, son and my Dad's dumb family and my grandma's funny family. Danielle did a good story about me. She mentions that I love animals, my cat Bella and was nominated for Who's Who In America, my ribbons I have received for scrapbooking, and the places I lived when Dad was in Air Force. She wrote about my Nursing job. She includes my friends. How does she know all these things? I slowly and nervously turn to the last page. I live to be 90. Really? Okay. I can't wait to read what happens to me after I turn 60. I will save that for another day. If my story is a best seller, I hope she shares the profits with me.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843212-Your-Life-By-Your-Favorite-Author