*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843266-Magical-fingers
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#843266 added March 5, 2015 at 1:45am
Restrictions: None
Magical fingers
I will let my fingers do the talking. It was an okay day. I went to check out issues with waking up all night going to the bathroom. I was in need of sleep and told the doctor's office to get me anyone to check me over so that I could get my life back. Of course that meant that I was getting checked out by the nurse, who happened to be a woman and I had no question I had Prostitis. I thought back on other adventures of male doctors letting me know I had a problem. I took my wife with me. I figured she would put in a good word for me.

As I waited (which seemed like an eternity in blue shorts), I recalled the many times my former wife went to a male doctor to get checked out. I guess it is only fair. The nurse got there and then after a short time to think about it decided that since I had an infection where she knew it was, there was no point making me hurt more. She was thinking more along the lines of a physical. Maybe by that time I will be ready. Until then the magic fingers will just have to wait.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843266-Magical-fingers