*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843412-Julie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#843412 added March 6, 2015 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Julie
A voice out of my past comes back to haunt me. I see Julie Russell and she is advocating all manner of subjects of a spiritual nature topically. I feel myself drawn to what she is writing. At the same time I am preaching without being sure whether I am being heard. I do not see Julie in a marital relationship and I know I only feel very inadequate in comparison to her.

fyi: Julie was an attender of my church at Ruby Avenue. She was a nurse who did a lot of work with acting in behalf of those who did not have a voice. She was a leader and facilitated servant leader workshops.
It may be a coincidence. I doubt it. About thirty minutes ago I was asked to preach at my home church next week. I will be in prayer that I use the written insights that God lays on my heart with the idea of helping others to be servant leaders. I do not see Julie and have not seen in over fifteen years and yet I can celebrate her influence by my preaching on Healing, applying the word topically.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843412-Julie