*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844651-Jane-Austens-Easter
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#844651 added March 21, 2015 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
Jane Austen's Easter
Prompt: What do you think Jane Austen did on Easter?

I think she color dyed eggs and her sister Cassandra painted designs on the eggs. Jane, her mother and sister went to Bath to buy candy as prizes for the Easter Egg Hunt. Jane's father worked on his sermon for Easter Sunday. Maybe Jane and Cassandra had pet rabbits and spent more time with them at Easter then the rest of the year.

The Austen's maid made a ham dinner for Easter while the family went to Church and Mr. Austen gave his sermon and the children enjoyed their Easter Egg Hunt. Jane's father gave a good sermon. Maybe Jane's brothers came over for Easter dinner or friends dropped by. Jane probably ended the Easter Day holiday by drinking tea and writing on her newest novel. Maybe the Easter dessert was a cake shaped liked a rabbit. Jane was probably religious and enjoyed Easter Day no matter what.

Black and white picture of Jane Austen with a color picture of a Easter Bunny and basket.

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844651-Jane-Austens-Easter