*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844711-A-Zombie-Doll-for-PDG
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2035345
Day-to-day musings and wonderings of an infected mind.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#844711 added March 22, 2015 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
A Zombie Doll for PDG?
So for my first blog entry I am participating in the activity on the "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor .

The question: How did you find WDC and how do you like it here? How Did you find PDG and how do you like it so far?

I found WDC by accident. I have always known that I wanted to be a writer and I was looking online for resources to help me get to the point where I felt like I would be able to work through a concept to the end. I can’t even remember what search criteria I put in Google, but WDC was at the top of the list. It was extremely serendipitous, and the resources and people here at WDC are by far some of the most creative and helpful anywhere.

Found? …so I have seen PDG on some peoples' signatures, so I knew it was a group that was out there, but I didn’t know how to join. My mentor, 🌑 Darleen - QoD , asked me if I would be interested after I had reviewed a story of hers and commented on the quality of her portfolio (I highly recommend checking it out, it is really well done). And -- I am enjoying PDG a lot. They have introduced me to a new friend, DollarDays is painting , and I am working through some items and tasks that I wouldn’t have done without the activities on the PDG Playground – which would be a shame because then I wouldn’t be collecting all of these awesome zombie jokes!!!

Zombie Survival Tip of the Day:
You don't have to run the fastest, just faster than the person behind you.


© Copyright 2015 ZombeeLuv (UN: zombeeluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ZombeeLuv has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844711-A-Zombie-Doll-for-PDG