*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844752-Another-day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#844752 added March 23, 2015 at 2:14am
Restrictions: None
Another day
I woke up, made it to work and got home safe. In between times, I walked my dog Buddy and made it to church. It was a long day. I continue to like my time with word games, but it is getting boring. I win and lose and most of the time I win with the right letters and lose with the wrong ones. It figures!!\
*Laugh*
The highlights of the day were talking with Sharon and my brother Craig. I rarely hear from family and am not inclined to talk with anyone. Chalk it up to grief. It is the reason I left and do not want to go back again. With mom gone, there is nowhere to hide. My bro talked about his family. One daughter is about to have a baby and the other is beating me in the afore mentioned word game. He talked about Mom's house and how I would get a share of whatever Mom's house gets after it is sold. I am a bit impressed. I guess I will wait and see. I can not even say good bye to the damn house.

Other than that I enjoyed time with my son Tim, while my other two were about who knows what. I will call them again. I also tried to call my best friend. Sometimes I feel real disconnected. I wonder if I will find anyone home.
*Inlove*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844752-Another-day