*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845460-Burdened
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#845460 added April 1, 2015 at 2:12am
Restrictions: None
Burdened
I feel the psychological effects of bearing too heavy a burden. Work has become an oppressive adventure at best since the new supervisor came to share with us his enthusiasm for finding something that we could all do better than we were all doing. He has been supervising all of two weeks and there is hardly a moment when I do not hear on my radio that there is somebody needing to go to the cube (headquarters), so that he can talk with them. I am one of his primary targets.

Today is just one example among many instances of his intent to see the campus done over in his image. Both of us mobiles were called on the carpet because we did not do our traffic tickets properly. I usually check three times to make sure that I am not making a mistake. This was The first time I received notice I did it wrong. The senior mobile who said he has not been corrected on the carpet was cited for two mistakes.

The burden of supporting this guy is getting more and more difficult. I never know what to expect next. My back feels like it is near breaking. And I think I know why.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845460-Burdened