*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845584-Trip-2--my-space
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#845584 added April 2, 2015 at 10:01am
Restrictions: None
Trip 2: my space.
When you enter your assigned room with attached bathroom on the ship, it’s bare. You may decorate and furnish your room any way you like – just say it or wish it. The only limitation is you only have one port window. Tell us what the room looks like after you finish with it.





The only thing I need is a soft bed with lots of pillows. If the hubby is along for the ride it needs to be handicapped accessible. And a computer or something to write with at a desk of some sorts. That's all i need. I won't need a TV or radio, as long as the computer has streaming and I can store my pictures on it. I won't need a phone as long as the computer can skype. I won't need a food center as long as there is a cafeteria set up where i can mingle with you all. I am assuming there will be uniforms and communal laundry facilities. Geez, I'm a cheap date.
© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845584-Trip-2--my-space