*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845589-Where-The-Petals-Fall-Chapters-editition2
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2036465
A book of poems some old and some new aded to Wisdom and Words.
#845589 added April 2, 2015 at 11:07am
Restrictions: None
Where The Petals Fall Chapters editition2



The traffic was heavy along the road leading to the hospital. A lorry was wedged under the bridge, its load was stuck fast, and the firemen were trying to free the driver, from his cabin, with cutting tools.
“Oh I should have been on the ward ten minutes ago.”She rode her scooter on to the pavement to avoid the traffic, and when she was coming off the pavement to join the traffic again, she miss judged it. She was caught between two cars.
“Oh God, “ was the last words she said, before everything went black

She was walking towards a light, when she reached the light, she was in a strange fog, amber colour. There were people in the back ground, but she couldn’t see their faces they were blurred. Angels and a dog were in the group. The dog was performing tricks with the angel. Above the angel, a bird was flying around. It was a large bird. Cathie strained her eyes to see the people at the back, but they weren’t visible. A lady was standing in Front of her. She wore a bandanna on her head, and a bright top, with sparkly beads. She seemed to blocking her way, but she wasn’t aggressive, and she had a faint smile. Everything was disappearing, but Cathie kept going towards the light. She could see the people in the background, and still the faces were not visible. She tried to speak to the lady, but no words would come. Everything was fading and distant, the light was fading . She was on her own.

“Come on Cathie, wake up “ She could hear the voice saying in the distance, She couldn’t waken but she heard them say again.
“Cathie Cathie.” Someone was patting her hand, and her eyes slowly opened. She wakened in the recovery room at the hospital. She had a nasty blow to the head, and had been taken to the theatre to have surgery to remove the swelling from the brain.
A few days later she remembered the visions she had and she wondered if there had been complications during surgery. She asked the doctor and he replied,
“You came a little close to the edge, we almost lost you on the operating table
© Copyright 2015 Mary Ann MCPhedran (UN: cookson2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mary Ann MCPhedran has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845589-Where-The-Petals-Fall-Chapters-editition2