*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845634-A-room-that-is-new
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#845634 added April 2, 2015 at 7:35pm
Restrictions: None
A room that is new
Day 2

When you enter your assigned room with attached bathroom on the ship, it’s bare. You may decorate and furnish your room any way you like – just say it or wish it. The only limitation is you only have one port window. Tell us what the room looks like after you finish with it.

Welcome to my room . As you can see I have enlarged the porthole for a better view, which brings in extra glistening sunlight and part of the window delves down in to the sea. Ah look there's a manta ray. "Hi Man!" I call him that for short.

This is my massage/sleep wall that envelopes and gently relaxes. This gold button here is to enact atmospheric mode. Thinking setting for example will make gravity fall away and one can hover at any height and meditate freely.

Of course I have more traditional features - please dont touch that bell- my blue memory foam lined hammock, a delight for a good read and rock. Of course I have a herbarium growing, the shelves are high yet adjustable and easy to move. Oh watch out for that giant Aloe, it may react if you stand on it again.

I notice you admiring the elegant Rose wood low tea table. If you would like to take the purple silk cushion and sit I will start the tea ceremony. Ah, here comes Alfie the seagull, what news Alfie.
No, don't touch the bell!

As the jingle sounded the canvas melted and the picture of the room formed a small puddle.

© Copyright 2015 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845634-A-room-that-is-new