*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845735-Flowers-Conversation
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#845735 added April 3, 2015 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
Flowers Conversation
Prompt: Create a conversation between two flowers. What are their thoughts on the4 environment?

A rose and a tulip.

Tulip: Nice day. Are you awake Rose?

Rose: "Yes, I'm awake. The neighbors' fight woke me up.

Tulip: "Me, too. Humans fight and never stay still."

Rose: "I like when they all leave. Oh no. Here comes that cat."

Tulip: "Just Mindy the Siamese cat. She will smell us and leave."

Rose: "That's what you think. She just ate my cousin!"

The rose shakes itself and the bush and Mindy leaves.

Tulip: "Since when do you like your cousins?"

Rose: " I don't. I am afraid I will be next."

Tulip: "Here comes the rain."

Rose: Sings: "I saw her sitting in the rain. Raindrops falling on her. She didn't seem to care. She sat there and smiled at me."

Tulip: "An old Cowsills tune. I bloom ever year like you. We get prettier every year."

Rose: "The rain has stopped. That was quick. I heard Mrs. Owens say she is planting more tulips."

Tulip: "Just what I need. I don't have a big enough place to grow as it is. At least you are a bush and no more flowers can grow on you."

Rose: "Sorry, Tulip."

Mrs. Owens shows up with her wheel barrow and starts uprooting the tulips. The tulip yells but only other flowers can hear it.

More roses are planted. The rose smiles. Maybe a female rose will grow and he will have a female friend. Come spring, he is right. A pretty lavender rose grows and the red rose notices her.

"Want to be my friend?"

The female rose looks at him and frowns. "No thanks. I am already spoken for." She curls up next to a black rose.

** Image ID #2035537 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845735-Flowers-Conversation