*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845965-Trip-6--New-Worlds
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#845965 added April 6, 2015 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
Trip 6: New Worlds
Prompt: We’re visiting one of the many wonderful suggested destinations - either one someone has suggested or a different one. Things do not go as planned. Tell us where we are and what kind of trouble we get into. Make the entry humorous if you can.





On this trip, we are on our way to my home planet Zorcon. We miss the welcoming ceremony due to engine troubles that cannot be fixed by wishing or magic. We are waylaid on the planet Zippity. This planet is feuding. The side with the large flappy ears think the side with the humungous noses are rude and mean. The side with the big noses thinks the side with the large flappy ears are snotty nose brats. When we land, they see that we have much smaller noses than they do, as well as much smaller ears. We somehow manage to get our repairs done, but it required cooperation from both the big eared people and the large nosed people. They got to see that they could work together without fighting. And we left them with an idea. In a few generations, they will be a people that look much like us …. Or like elephants … because that’s how genetics works.


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845965-Trip-6--New-Worlds