*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846468-You-Want-To-Play-A-Game
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#846468 added April 10, 2015 at 9:54am
Restrictions: None
You Want To Play A Game?
I love National Parks.  I've been visiting them for well over 50 years.  They are always free for me.  (I'm old)  I have literally hiked thousands of miles in NPs and camped for hundreds of nights.  I still have a few to visit - there are over a hundred now.  The end of this month I will visit Carlsbad Caverns in NM, and Gaudalupe in West Texas.  In Oct, I will visit Kings Canyon and Sequoia in Cal.  Yes - Memories Eternal!

Does 'Playing Doctor' count as a childhood game?


2-6-15


      BARBARA

  (to appear in port)


Today marks four weeks since I've been connected to the internet.  I know I promised to post my blogs occasionally and I'm sorry I haven't.  The main reason I haven't is.....well.....I guess I don't have a clue?  But I do miss you.  You know who I mean.....you know who you are.  But maybe you'll never read this.....maybe I'll never post it.  Maybe you've gone away. Perhaps you were never there.  But I do miss you.

Seriously now.  Did you actually think Magical Thinking was just for magicians?

Book Finished:  The Particle At The End Of The Universe by Sean Carroll


2-7-15


Book Finished  Suspended Sentences  by  Patrick Modiano

        MY FRIEND (AT 8)

  (Coming to you soon, care of my portfolio)


The search for immortality is couched in the infinity of mind.

The only things I have ever been afraid of are the expectations of others.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846468-You-Want-To-Play-A-Game