*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846638-Losing-it
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#846638 added April 12, 2015 at 2:01am
Restrictions: None
Losing it.
I lost my temper at work and I doubt it will be the last time it will happen.

I had a rough night. I got upset at some kids when I was doing mobile patrol. I was on top of a garage when these teen age boys about seven of them came rolling down the garage top floor right past my patrol car. They were happily going on their way. I decided to chase after them in my car and tell them to get out of the garage. After all it was private property. One of the kids got in my face and called me a dickhead and who knows what else. He was afraid I might run him over.
Well they did not leave campus of course. The other mobile ran into them a little later. They were still steaming mad. I did not win any popularity contest. He put his lights on and listened to them tell him what an awful security guard implying I ought to get fired.
The other mobile did talk with me and told me another way to deal with a situation like that. I obviously lost it. He put his lights on and told them to leave. It was private property and I guess they finally left. The world seems crazy. I tried to do my job and I have some kids that do everything they can to get me fired or at least severely reprimanded. The other mobile and I are friends. The only thing he knew for sure was that these kids were mad at me. Pray that I make better choices.
*Worry*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846638-Losing-it