*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846867-Grass-Isnt-Evil---Is-It
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#846867 added April 14, 2015 at 1:05pm
Restrictions: None
Grass Isn't Evil - Is It?
I was hiking up the trail when I noticed a patch of obviously cultivated ground over to my left.  I was awful danged surprised when I found a nice big patch of mary-juana.  I had heard that a certain party maybe had a little farm goin' up here, but never thought I might stumble across it.  Well, I just started pickin' away, and about the time my poke was 'bout filled up with grass, I noticed the afore mentioned party headin' a towards me with his shotgun over his shoulder.  I was knowin' that this old feller wasn't none too bright, so I jest let out a holler - "Hey! Don't you know there's a thunderstorm a comin'!  You best head on home!" - and I just lit out in t'other direction.  Never did look back.  Now I'm just feelin' good having my own little party.  That was a mighty enjoyable hike!


I would never intentionally react to an evil with the thought of making things worse.  I do, though, have a habit of reacting with great emotion, uncontrolled emotion, and may occasionally make things worse.  I don't think I would ever consciously act to augment evil.  Too often I see conscious action by some people, that seems to be with the intent of ameliorating a specific evil, but only results in the augmenting of evil in general.


3-18-15
  Through
3-20-15

Pragmatic Particles - neh, yo, lol, like - need more - gonna make a list

The subjunctive is strange.  It's used when you don't know that everything REALLY DID happen.

Another for my port.  Blisters Of Faith

Book Finished:  She Will Build You A City by Raj Kamal Jha

To come to port.  Godly Cosmology

Do I write stories or do my stories right me?  Perhaps a little of both.  The ones that rhyme write me.  The obtuse ones are those that I write.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846867-Grass-Isnt-Evil---Is-It