*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847273-Someone-I-Admire-From-Afar-Barbara-Streisand
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#847273 added April 19, 2015 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
Someone I Admire From Afar-Barbara Streisand
Prompt: Write about someone you admire from afar/ A celebrity or Public figure.

We all know I love the "Twilight" actors, Prince William and Princess Kate, Jackie Kennedy, Princess Diana, Johnny Depp but there are others I admire. One person is Barbara Streisand. I enjoy her singing and acting. Like in: "The Way We Were" . I like the movie and her singing. She has a beautiful singing voice and her movies leave a memorable impression on you. She got to act like Robert Redford and Omar Sharif. How lucky can she get? Who else can sing "Memories" from "Cats" like her? Some say she isn't beautiful but she has looks that are different and she is beautiful. I have a big book about her house that has a Doll Room down room stairs, beautiful living room done up in red. huge bedrooms, movie theatre room and the book shows her rooms in her house page by page. She lives by the ocean and the house is by a water mill and I would love to have her house. I also have a big book of pictures of her and the history of her life. As a young girl, I saw her as the lady with the big nose but it helped make her who she is. Barbara doesn't do a lot of interviews and she seems happily married to James Brolin. Someone said the movie, "Funny Girl" she played in was about her. She is funny. She makes me laugh in this movie. She is a lady and I admire her talent, beauty and the way she decorates her house and she collects dolls. So do I. I think Barbara and I could be good friends.

** Image ID #2038315 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847273-Someone-I-Admire-From-Afar-Barbara-Streisand