*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847882-reading-and-writing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#847882 added April 24, 2015 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
reading and writing
I am still wondering when to begin my wonderful novel or book that everyone will want to get their hands on. It is the same book that I was born with. I wake up and experience another day and at times embellish my soul on paper or a blank computer screen as suits my fancy. I review the masterpieces of writers that others put down on their empty tablets. It brings an invigorating nuance to the phrase "tabular rasa". Every once in a while I get a review for something I have done eons ago or I get a note from blogospheres light years away from in a universe yet to be discovered.

I guess the best I will do today is put my life's blood on paper. It may or may not greet the minions that are looking for carrion. I can only hope that the one soul who is touched by its melodius manufacturing will take time to share with another what makes life so wonderful that they can not wait to let everyone in on the secret. Their is life on this planet. It screeches and caroms off of bumps in the night and when morning comes it is like an alarm clock that goes off. The writing creature embedded deep within calls forth more to be put forth, lest it die and bring the host with it.

My writing is my survival. If it gives one a chuckle or lurches and castigates one into the stark reality of the here and now moment I have achieved my goal of speaking for my God. This is the same God who has created and redeemed us all. I can not wait to see all your smiling faces after death swallows us up and ushers us into a new reality. It is the important truth that we all wondered about. WE ARE NOT ALONE!!

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847882-reading-and-writing