*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847995-Raptured
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#847995 added April 26, 2015 at 1:47am
Restrictions: None
Raptured
There is no rhyme nor reason to this entry. The word rapture came out and I wrote it in the blank.

Today was a day of getting things done, while my wife was at work. The highlight of the day was going to a church celebration at a Neighborhood Center. It was fun to see someone I did not know make a meaningful connection. It was also fun to read about a pastor I have known for a long time getting married again. It is his fourth marriage. I wish him well.

At work it was a day of attempting to do my job without conflicts/pain. I succeeded for the most part. I do not feel any closer to the Supervisor who has betrayed my trust. Part of me, a very small part thinks I need to tell him what is eating away at me. Then I realize as if through a megaphone that it is not safe. I have been hurt enough and I need to forgive without needing to be this guys friend.

Overall a good day. Rapture means that I enjoy to the degree I feel close to God and in the normal routine I feel the passion
God bless
*Sleep*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847995-Raptured