*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848073-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#848073 added April 26, 2015 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
I survived the weekend! I use to say that after a weekend of having a lot of fun, now it's after a weekend of having a lot of time in at work. It started on Thursday, and I was desperately holding out for tomorrow, when I would have a relatively short day. Not quite a day off, but only a few hours before I could come back home and relax. And, to top it off, I wouldn't have to go in until eleven in the morning, so no super early alarm.

Well, it didn't work that way. I got a call today from the person out with the injured child. They are not finding the cause of the problem, and the little guy isn't responded to medications. This is a parents nightmare and I feel terrible for the family. It also means that he won't be back to work tomorrow morning, so I will have to go in and open, and possibly put in another twelve hour day. It's also going to mess up a few other days, mid week.

At the present, he is still planning on working two days this week, which will help us out a lot, but it's so uncertain, with all the tests going on with the young boy. When I talked to him earlier, they are talking o moving the boy to the University of Minnesota. This will put him even further away and make working even more difficult for him. It also meas we have no set schedule right now, because nobody knows what's going to happen.

If the person we are training tomorrow works out, it will take a lot of the burden off, and we should be able to continue with a semi regular schedule. What would be best is if they find and fix the problem, but until then, things are kind of up in the air for everyone involved. I told the guard I would do my best to work with him so he can keep his job and still be there with his son,

I know once we get past this, I'm going to turn off every phone and go hide someplace where work cannot reach me.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848073-Sunday