*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848665-Home
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#848665 added May 3, 2015 at 1:43am
Restrictions: None
Home
Here we go with that word home again. I keep trying to figure out what it means. I go to Jan's and she laughs. At some levels there is a homey feel and then I see her husband laid out in a coma like state awaiting death. I am one of many who tries to offer caregiving as a gift and in the process experience my wife's consternation. After all what did we get married for if you are going to work all the time?

I get home and she has my whole schedule worked out for the month and has a smile on her face, even as she tells me she has paid rent for someone, my former sister in law.

I hear from Tim, my middle son after wondering if he existed. He calls to ask if I can take care of his daughter with Sharon. I happen to already be at work. So much for that connection.

My brother Craig calls from Massachusetts and he is in a tizzy. My sister Kim wants to talk with mom and is using a medium, what do we do?
I reminded him that she is an adult. We are not little boys and girls that were once housed by our now deceased mom and dad. I can express an opinion and yet Kim will do what Kim wants to do and we will see where it goes.

I am at work. I survive. I have a new mobile to break in. My friend from India is working a different shift. Please tell me is there anywhere out there we can know as home.

I guess the closest I can get is a kingdom of God understanding. I make home for God and God makes home for me.
God bless!!
*StarStruck*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848665-Home