*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848716-BC--The-Power-of-Choice
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#848716 added May 3, 2015 at 11:07pm
Restrictions: None
BC: The Power of Choice.
Prompt: On the first page of her new novel, The Nightingale, Kristin Hannah says, “In love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.” Agree or disagree?





I don't agree with either. All of love, all of war, all of life, every last bit of it is choice. Some may think some things are forced or reactionary, but the more I look at it, there are always choices. Moment to moment choices affect the future goals. Plus I get to choose who I will be. All of my experiences are a result of my choices and who I chose to be in the moment that the choice was made. And what's more, in some minute way, my choices impact your choices. We are all connected.





The only thing anyone has to do is die. Everything else is a choice. And you are given free will by your creator to make good choices or poor choices. So make choices that forward who you choose to be and the goals you are striving to meet.
© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848716-BC--The-Power-of-Choice