*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849134-Who-Is-That-Man-Sitting-In-The-Dirt-At-The-Crossroad
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#849134 added May 9, 2015 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
Who Is That Man Sitting In The Dirt At The Crossroad?
There are many ways to make a connection with the earth.  I have tried as many as I could think of, short of being buried, either dead or alive.  I have often sat on the ground and run my fingers through the grass, or weeds, or whatever else I found next to my hand.  I even know an earthy, (euphemism for dirty), old man who lets people run their fingers through his hair!  *Laugh*

I have faced many crossroads in life.  Paths and trails.  Streets and roads. Cris-crossing and intertwining.  Sometimes helter-skelter.  I always choose the right direction.  I mean the correct direction.  I sometimes get my left and right mixed up.  I try to make up my mind which way to go.  Sometimes I decide to go right, but then change my mind, then I have to figure out which direction is left.  *Confused* Usually, if I'm walking north, I turn left, right if I'm headed south.  *Pthb*

I love museums.  Tues. I'm leaving for D.C.  to spend 5 days exploring the Smithsonian.  I go there often but not in the last few years.  Anyone know of any exciting places to see in the D.C. area?

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849134-Who-Is-That-Man-Sitting-In-The-Dirt-At-The-Crossroad