*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849665-Wedding
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#849665 added May 16, 2015 at 10:25pm
Restrictions: None
Wedding
Mandy and Ethan got married. The wedding was just precious. Mandy looks just like her mom. Unfortunately, her dad has a mullet, but he was otherwise nice-looking. She had three bridesmaids. The maid of honor was her sister, Randy. Yeeessss, their names are Mandy and Randy. Their names are the only things alike about them, otherwise they are totally dissimilar. The bridesmaids were all beautiful and the groomsmen and ushers were nice-looking. One grinned every time he escorted a girl down the aisle, but that was to be expected, I suppose.

They had their reception at Lake Lester. Now, I think I blogged about the last outside reception I attended two or three years ago, at which it threatened rain. At least at that one there was a great big building to run to in case actual drops fell. In this case there was one tiny cabin. We would have been squashed in there like sardines. However, the drops never fell and the cloud cover and breeze kept it from being too hot.

The reception was not one I would have picked but it was still cute. It was quite rustic. They had hay bales to sit on. I started out on a bench but the hay bales proved to be more comfortable. The food didn't go with the setting: it was nice enough to have been in the White House, except for the canned drinks iced down in the rowboat. *Laugh* The bride and groom had their first dance among the pine trees in their formal clothes. It was quite nice!

Whew. I'm glad to be home though.


© Copyright 2015 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849665-Wedding