*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850833-Revival
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#850833 added June 2, 2015 at 6:26am
Restrictions: None
Revival
the computer went down and I now look forward to sharing with the world what is happening in my life. I ready myself for an interview with Punxsatawney on Thursday. One of the more important for me is how I deal with conflicts. I am realizing that it begins with a willingness to respect one as I would like to be respected and then listening with a heart that encourages understanding and a movement on an agreement on the best way that we can work together.

I continue to enjoy my work with Ray and Jan. I am very aware that people will miss me when I move on to a new adventure and at the same time know that God is with me in the person of the church who I understand to be the body of Christ. I even came up with this image of the word being like the blood of Christ given to redeem the world and the bread much like the body of Christ.

The scripture that comes to mind is that greater things lie ahead for this church.

Questions I might ask.
1. Where do you see yourself as a church going in the next five years.
2. What qualities do you expect in an excellent pastoral candidate.
3. What is the greatest lesson that you have learned in the time that you have worshipped and served at your church.
4. What is it like for a new person to arrive at your church and eventually become a member?
5. What are some typical agendas for a business meeting.
6. What does one do for excitement/spiritual refreshing in your community.
7. What is distinct about the way that your church interfaces with the community.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850833-Revival