*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850855
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#850855 added June 2, 2015 at 3:34pm
Restrictions: None
Five People
Prompt: Lyn wants us to write about five people and their lives.

Danika: Thirty one years old. Same boyfriend Chad busted for Meth 3 times. Served eight jail terms. Four children. Chad is always unemployed or in jail. Danika is a RN and her parents watch her kids. Chad watches the kids but every time Danika is at work and hears a police siren, she thinks they are coming after Chad.

Rose: Married her ex-husband she divorced two years ago. He had left her for another woman but wanted her back. She took him back. She quit her job because he has plenty of money. Sadly, he is having an affair with his ex-girlfriend.

Chloe: Three children, never married. Present boyfriend in jail and Chloe is doing Meth. Her mother had her and the children move in with her. Hopefully, Chloe will become the mother she should and get another job. She has been fired four times.

Larry: Two bad marriages. Drinking and had a bad car accident and served a few days in jail. Is a hired farm hand and helps raise horses. Still drinks and acts like Charlie Harper now.

Larry's brother Easton: Owns a farm. Has antique tractors. Has Larry help him on the farm. Easton is a Mechanic and has a Auto Electric business, good wife, never been to jail, is straight laced and spoils his wife and she is an author and a Nurse. She loves "Twilight", the Royals and Jane Austen.

Yes. I really know these people.

** Image ID #1990722 Unavailable ** }

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850855