*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850910-Strange-Or-Was-It-Telepathy
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#850910 added June 3, 2015 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
Strange? Or Was It Telepathy?
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years ’s Prompt: Life is strange. Like: Did the skipper of Gilligan's Island rescue when you wandered off from your mother when you were four years old in Tucson, Arizona? Did a big bright star hang around your house two weeks before Christmas every year for years? These things happened to me. Do you have a story like these? I want to hear about them!

-------------------

If such things that happened to you ever happened to me, Megan, chances are I missed them, due to inattention or explaining those kinds of experiences to coincidences.

On the other hand, I have had a few instances of dreams with the members of my family, either just at the time they passed away or a day or so afterwards, when they told me their goodbyes. The thing is, not all of them were expected deaths.

For example, I had visited with a younger cousin even before she had become pregnant. I had always loved her, but that day we had connected more strongly than ever before.

Then I went away overseas and stayed for about a year. She had written to me about her pregnancy, and I and no one else in the family expected any mishap. She was barely thirty years of age and was healthy. Moreover, she was a nurse, took good care of herself, and she already had a six-year old daughter. It seems she put on too much weight during the pregnancy and went into sudden eclampsia during the birthing process. They just couldn’t save her.

I learned of her death about three days later from another cousin with a phone call. When I asked what the date of her passing was, it corresponded exactly with the date I had the dream.

I don’t know what to make of things like this. I am not the kind that believes in superstitions and other imagined stuff. If I saw other signs for other things, due to my doubting nature, I probably missed them, but how could I miss something like the incident I just wrote about?

© Copyright 2015 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850910-Strange-Or-Was-It-Telepathy