*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851554-Im-Really-Not-Dumb-It-Just-Comes-Out-That-Way
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#851554 added June 13, 2015 at 4:11pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Really Not Dumb, It Just Comes Out That Way
There is a reason why I am banned from the kitchen. When I was younger, I learned enough to get the man, for it is true that the way to a man’s heart is through the stomach. I was pretty good back in the day. But when the thyroid got yanked out, the ability to remember went with it.





I remember how to cook spaghetti. I even remember how to turn the burners on. I can’t remember why I wondered away for 3 minutes. When I came back I heard this strange popping sound. And smelled something nasty. Upon investigation, I discovered that I turned the wrong burner on and that the plastic part of the stainless steel pot lids I had sitting on that burner were being singed.





The pot lit is sitting outside to cool down. The hubby has ammo for the next week. And I am thoroughly embarrassed. So how was your day?
© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851554-Im-Really-Not-Dumb-It-Just-Comes-Out-That-Way