*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852239-Overtime
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#852239 added June 23, 2015 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
Overtime
There is trauma and stress in a place called overtime. In sports it is the extra period that is tacked on because nobody wants to settle for a tie. Two teams consider that a victory has taken place if one team gets an advantage regardless of how they get that advantage. After all that is the most important thing.

Sprint beckons on the horizon. There is so much chaos and in the arena of overtime the fates of men and women will be determined. There are over five hundred hours unaccounted for and the gloomy cloud of mandatory overtime hovers. In order to make it interesting, no employee can work any more than 60 hours in a work week. It ought to be interesting how this all gets resolved.

My week looks to include time with my daughter, time with a mentor to talk about the context of ministry and a tennis match at the end of the week. And yes, I may or may not hear from Punxutawney by the weekend. We left wishing each other the best and I trust God has a place for each of us. We will see!!

Overtime will end at some point and we will be in the hands of the God who has created us. It was over time that we were created and in overtime we will see the victory that has already be won as all people get ready to meet God. Now that is an over time that I will gladly embrace!!!!
*Smile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852239-Overtime