*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852678-Tennis-begins-with-Love
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#852678 added June 28, 2015 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Tennis begins with Love
I have always loved tennis and that appreciation has grown over the years as I am reminded that in tennis that the first point is love. Yesterday I played with tennis with my two sons. A few days before that I went to Iowa to play with my daughter Julie. I am amazed at the ability that they express with their strokes even after they have not played for several years. I would like to think that this is the way with all of us. We put down whatever our first loves were/are and realize that things have not changed as much as we thought they had. I consider this to be appropriate, especially as it relates to love. I may get out of the practice of keeping in tough with family and friends, going to church, ministering, taking care of myself(I would rather eat that candy bar or steak), just plain living.

I like the fact that I can look back on playing with my children and know that they can look back on the time spent playing with me. When you get to the place you feel lost in relationship with God or others for whatever reason. Remember the thoughts one can learn from playing tennis.

Tennis anyone!!
*Cool*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852678-Tennis-begins-with-Love