*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852923-Foolish-Cest-moi
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#852923 added July 1, 2015 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
Foolish? C'est moi!
Prompt: What is the most foolish thing you have ever done at work?

--------------------------

The most foolish thing I did and over and over and over through the years was doing something that needed to be done and then forgetting I did it. Then I would go around, thanking people for covering my behind. Some would get a funny expression on their faces and shake their heads in negation; others would happily accept the honors. *Laugh* Maybe they had worse short-term memories than I had. It is possible.

The older I got, the more organized I got, especially with written work or anything I do on the computer.

Yet, even that is suspect, as the disease has a way of recurring. But now in old age, I can easily catch myself in the act, when and if that happens again, because I make notes of everything, and also the fact that I am not working for others anymore helps.

Btw, I missed blogging with you guys so much. G.O.T was fun, but it is a killer. It is fine for people living alone and not going to work. On the others who work and especially the better halves and other family members, it is difficult. On blogging or other work also, it shone the red light for me. Still I came out of it, having learned a thing or two and exercised my fantasy muscles on the treadmill of the interactive.

Well, the good news is, it seems my better half is still with me, even after G.O.T, which means, I somehow managed to cover my behind fairly well, once more. *Wink* *Smile*

© Copyright 2015 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852923-Foolish-Cest-moi