*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852976-Foolish-Thing
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#852976 added July 1, 2015 at 10:47am
Restrictions: None
Foolish Thing
Prompt: What is the most foolish thing you have ever done at work?

I work midnights and I was working with this one guy. There was a roll of toilet paper and hair clips on the Med. Room table. I wrapped his head in toilet paper with the hair clips and when I got done, he looked liked he came from India! He laughed and so did the patients and day shift staff.

The one woman left her underwear at work and another girl put sequins and glitter on them and put her name on them and hung them on the bulletin board in the Med. Room.

Our boss has a deer head and hooves hanging on his wall I his office. I don't believe in deer hunting, so I would write notes on the deer. "Feed me!" You missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" "I am watching you!" "I am the last deer you will ever bag!" My boss knew it was me. He would leave me a note and say: "Very funny!"

A woman I worked with, put lotion in my shoes when I took them off and put my house slippers on. I would tape signs on her back that said: "I'm a Bimbo!" "Dumb blonde!"

Sometimes on midnights and things are quiet, you do funny things.

** Image ID #2044142 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852976-Foolish-Thing