*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853312
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#853312 added January 12, 2023 at 7:48pm
Restrictions: None
June Light Independence Day
      Celebrating big events is central to my family’s core values. On the days of celebration we release from our spirit, soul and body every expression of gratitude we can think of. Independence Day, commemorating the signing of the Declaration of Independence, reminds us to be grateful for the men and women who daily stand up against tyranny. It is easy to give over one’s soul to those who prey on the good and the righteous and desire to “tax” everything they hold dear. It is common and it is no surprise when despots of every suit and robe give away that which is sacred. But today, we choose to praise God for those who will no longer tolerate injustice. They pray and then they take action. *Countryus* *Salute*

*Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  
 
    Today we are grateful for those who still uphold the constitution of the United States of America and adhere to the tenants those articles represent. Today we are grateful for the God and Father of all creation who has made man in His own image, and still holds the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven. Today we are grateful for the Lord Jesus Christ whose short walk on earth demonstrated the way of life every one of His followers must live, in obedience, in order to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus, not only taught the way, He lived the way - for though he was in all aspects, a man, He, none-the-less committed no sin. He only did good. He now, through His death and resurrection, gives everyone an opportunity to experience the greatest of all independence days. Citizens of the Way, have renounced their citizenship in the “world’s kingdoms” and through faith in Christ, have become citizens of the ultimate kingdom. God’s Kingdom. The Kingdom of light, joy and love. *Cross1* *Cross1* *Cross1*

*Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  
 
    May everyone have the liberty to come and experience the magnificent joy that comes from being a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven. And may God Bless America, the land of the free and the home of the brave. Amen.


*Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb* *Burstr* *Burstb**Burstr* *Burstb*  


July Fourth at R~R~R

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853312