*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853430-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#853430 added July 5, 2015 at 3:39pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Starting a new week, and a new schedule. I should have a bit more time now, as far as work is goes, but that's never anything concrete. I will also be working nights, which will make my off work time more productive. I'm not a morning person, and getting up before time starts is for the birds. No, I take that back, the birds aren't even up at three in the morning.

I've got a list of to-do's that is kind of like the old towel machines they used to have in public bathrooms, the ones you just pull a bit more towel from, and the excess winds back inside. That's my list, it just continues to go on and on and on. Maybe it's more like a perpetual loop... think 8-track! anyway, I'll have plenty to keep me busy, but at least I'll be getting things done instead of just adding more and more to the list.

Along with the list, and on the top, is to make time for my writing. That means I need to start going over these grammar books I purchased and polish up my editing skills. Then, I have a pile of items that need some serious editing done. I also want to do some reviews, as a means of applying the skills I will be learning. Next on the list, is to write something. My wife has a request for a poem to go with a picture she sketched, and I think that would be a good place to start.

But, for now, it's time to get myy butt ready for work. I have to go measure the inside of the Jimmy, see if it's long enough to fit a love seat in, and then get dressed and go in to work. It will be a short night, I'm scheduled for four hours and then close. I should be home by nine and then I'm up for a few days off to get things started.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853430-Sunday