*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853869-Rejected
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#853869 added July 9, 2015 at 11:01pm
Restrictions: None
Rejected
I heard from Pennsylvania and was faced with the hurt of rejection. I wonder what it means to know the Lord and to act upon whatever God would want me to do. Part of what I am learning is that God has a plan. It is not my plan and I might never understand. I found myself remembering again how I came from a far away place. I was coupled with a brother who had severe mental illness and in my own mind I was the only one who could come to the rescue. I came out to Kansas City to experience peace and over time I am learning it.

God is saying that I do not need to be in the same place/space as them in order for them to experience healing. I can recall my own passions to want to know how I could help people like my brother, so that I might feel better. I have felt rejected in the process. I have learned I have a lot of limits. I have learned that there a lot of people that can do what I want to do a whole lot better than I can.

So where does all that knowledge leave me? There is rejection and out of that rejection I am discovering others who know that same place and together we are finding our way out. I consider Jesus who knew rejection long before I did. It is never the end of the world. I often leads to a new beginning, resurrection. I love others who might not know the love of God otherwise and maybe that is the best I can do. I share a vision of how I see God at work. I get up in the morning, go to work, visit and work my word puzzles and write. God is at work even in the minds and hearts of those who know rejection, because only in being rejected can one truly know what it means to be accepted by God and others.
*Smile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853869-Rejected