*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854528-Battle-for-the-Earth
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2041226
Yet another superhero tale, but it's original, ha.
#854528 added July 16, 2015 at 2:49pm
Restrictions: None
Battle for the Earth
         “The name’s Frestera.” She kicked me off and brings up her swords before stepping on me, hard. “Arseron, I presume? (Chuckle) Oh, it's too bad I have to destroy you; I would've liked to have known your cute face better.” A hard slow motion punch was given to her face by Judith, who right now looks really pissed off. At least no one’s on me.
         “Stay away from him, you bitch!” She must've heard what Frestera said. However, the Ice wielding Majeylin was laughing. Probably didn’t hurt her that much. Though, I did hear something snap.
         “(Spit) Oh, how cute, Mihaylen; you think you can save Arseron?” Yep, Judith must have hit pretty hard since Frestera is spitting blood. You know, she kinda sounds like a more sultry and deeper Judith, and if she had a slight French accent. “Believe me, after you die, I’m gonna enjoy having him all to myself.”
         “Grr! Lightning Strike!” And as fast as lightning goes, that’s how dangerous Judith shot Frestera into the river and the mountain. The result was the whole thing collapsing and becoming rubble.
         Meanwhile, I just stand there, dumbstruck and awestruck. Struck between a rock and a hard place. Well, I am next to a boulder and half a ship. Lol, I'm terrible at puns, ha! “Wow, Judith, that was--” She grabbed my shirt and forcefully started kissing me. Letting my face go, her hand goes higher and she lifts me up! Damn!
         “This is mine!” she yelled to the others. “This is where my babies will come from!” The others were giving us a confused look. I don't blame them. This is random! Maybe should I ask Marell about this?
         “Uh, Judith, this may seem like the wrong time and place to talk about this, and not that I have much of a problem with that, but seriously, where did that come from?”
         And as soon as the realization hits her, she becomes flat out embarrassed, her whole head became red. To the point in where she put me down and slowly hid behind me. Everyone looked at us and I see the damage. Retnil and Fedrunot must really hate each other, Yoshi just threw a shrapnel green egg and gave some bruises to Gathran, and Nartenrik was about to assist if it wasn't for what just happened.
         “Enough of this! You two, take care of these pathetic fools! I’ll proceed with objectives. If you’re wise, Arseron, you’d best not follow me!” Like hell I won’t!
         “Got it!” “Vith pleasure!”
         As he runs, faster than I thought he would matter of fact, I give the same orders to my friends while I get in pursuit of Gathran. I avoid Ice shards left and right and I had to deflect a few back, making me lose sight of the Elite leader. As I get into town, everyone runs away as some destruction happens at a certain point.
         Running towards it, I see that some buildings have been attempted to be crushed or acidically melted. I look around for any signs of him, unaware of what happened just now.
         “(Pained yelling)!” Damn it! A kick later, and the cold sword being taken out of my back, I look at my attacker: Frestera. As I struggle to heal myself and crawl back, she tauntingly laughs and slowly walks forward.
         “Oh, le plus cher, did you really think your weak girlfriend would be able to get me?” I stand up and began charging an attack. The kick to the stomach I got didn't help as I staggered backwards.
         “Heh, not really,” I reply, standing up with a smirk. “I never had high hopes of beating you guys. However, I will say this: despite your age, you're stronger than I have you credit for.”
         “Aw, cest gentil, but sweet words won't get you anything. Hopefully they let me keep you for now. Well, as soon as they kill your family that is.” I’m not letting that happen!
         “I'll consider it, Frestera,” Gathran says, walking from seemingly nowhere. “Especially since he's wanted alive.”
         Walking back, I see that the others are still fighting. You got them! But right now: “Electron Cloud!”
         It seems weak, but really, it provides a strategic advantage. It's sorta a cover and attack move that periodically attacks whoever in it, but vision gets to the point where you need radar. Or senses. They have neither especially since it affects technology as well.
         “Come out and fight like a man!” he yells, aimlessly throwing Water at places. I'm not even in this field. I'm up on the roof on one of these buildings. Let's see how well they can counter.
         “Back to back!” I hear. That ain't gonna help.
         I go back inside and look at them, blindly trying to look for me. Punch!
         “Oof!” Kick!
         “Merde!” Overhead slam!
         “Lightning Strike!”
         A blast of energy hit them and they are out of the Cloud. “Had enough!?”
         “Ha! Hydrosphere!” “Glace Boule!” “Energy Ball!” (BOOM) the collision of attacks clouded the air with shrapnel and steam.
         "umpf, Que se passe-t-il!"
         "Surprised, you French ba-a-- what, a woman!?" Oh, come on! But I need all the help I can get.
         “Wayne! Here!” I toss him a sword that he oddly knows how to use. “Grab my hand!”
         He does and I fly away to a further point in the city, to get away and to take a break.
         “Stay on the lookout; these guys are crafty.”
         “Don't think it will be hard to miss her, as well as tall and Russian, ha! This will be fun!”
         “Look out!” I bring up a field, shielding us from some Ice grenade of sorts… All I know is that it’s snowing right now.
         “Back to back!” He gets behind me and we start looking around. Bringing up my sword, since I’m hearing other metal, I stand my guard. “What made you decide-- (deflect)-- to come to the battlefield?”
         “I got bored and heard all the hoopla. Thought I could help; going by my best guess, I just saved you.”
         “Well, you’re helping out, that’s for (with effort) sure!” I stopped another Ice Ball. “Have you seen the others? How they’re faring?”
         “No, but-- Look out!” He pushes me away from a Jet Stream. "Ah, gau, Ah! I'm wet, you got me wet!"
         “Let me help you vith that! Hail Smash!”
         We barely had time to react as a huge tidal of hail struck everything left to right. I was about to bring up a shield but was held frozen captive by Frestera. “Pas si vite!”
         I then heard heels clacking. “Flamethrower!” Hannah!
         As that was said, flames were roaring add they melted all the Ice, getting me soaked and Wayne off the brink of annoyed.
         “Aw, come on! You know how long it takes to dry my fur!?”
         “Let's make it easy then!” Gathran yelled, grabbing him using the water around him and bringing Jim closer. Is he choking him!?
         “Stop.” He wasn't! “Stop!”
         “Foolish teenagers!” As he said that, Frestera hit me on my head with an Ice block. It didn't knock me out, just pain causing me to fall down. When I got up, I saw that everyone was being held hostage in Ice, which really hurt Hannah. And Retnil was trying to escape a tornado only covering him. They were dying..!
         “Heh heh heh. They put up a good fight but it was a useless effort.” He snapped his fingers and they dropped to the ground, weak and almost unconscious. This sent me over the top. I stand up and try to attack.
         “You bast-- ugh!” A Hydrosphere to my stomach didn't help. I could only grabbing as I looked up and saw the satisfaction in their expression.
         “Now then. Which one would you want to see die first?” Nartenrik gave him an Ice dagger and walk towards Judith, who I now see has blood coming out her mouth. Gathran painfully grabs her hair and he held that beneath her throat.
         “(Pained) No...”
         “How about her?” She looked at me, saying sorry with her eyes.
         “No..!”
         “It seems that you two held that special relationship, I'm almost jealous about it. Now watch as she spoils her blood!” (3rd) As the knife was about to touch her skin, Matt started charging up and about to release that power. A fierce sky blue aura appeared,
         “NOO!!!” He grabbed the Water Majeylin by his wrist and made him drop the Ice. Grabbing his whole arm, Matt swings him into his partners and starts to send a valley of Energy Balls. Following one, he grabs it and reaches up to one of them, not caring what would happen if it came to direct contact. An explosion.
         “For my Judith!!” An Electro Surge was sent towards the quartet, basically destroying the barrier of the city limits.
         (Matt) “Unh-- augh...” so much pain... I lay down, not willingly, but because I got weak. Using so much power for that attack took a bit of a toll. However, I was caught by my brother.
         “Easy there, Arseron. Here, eat this; it's a Berry.” I don't need to know which one it is. Everyone else ate it and got more or less well again. It healed, but only just.
         “(Panting) Thanks, Retnil.”
         “Don't mention it. But now that you got them angry, we need to get ready.”
         “For what?”
         “Well, Matty-kun, I would say, it’s because of that!”
         “Because wha-- Oh, no…”
         The quartet was flying high up, going in a certain position. Nartenrik and Frestera at the bottom, Gathran at the middle and Fedrunot at the top. They were forming something…
         First was a tornado, then a whirlpool, and Ice was coming over it, shaping as… a nuke!?!?
         “God help us,” I whisper...

RaNd0Mk1D8o3I
© Copyright 2015 RaNd0Mk1D8o3I (UN: rand0mk1d8o3i at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaNd0Mk1D8o3I has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854528-Battle-for-the-Earth