*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854603-Back-with-stuff-to-write
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2040797
My now and again blog of ideas, notifications, and superfluous randomness.
#854603 added July 17, 2015 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Back with stuff to write.
I'm back among the internet users.  I wrote a lot while I was gone, but most of it will go into my port in other places.  Here's a few things for now.

Some Haiku

Mesmerizing love.
Her heart's imprint, branded on
the folded paper.

Epitaph is plan.
The album cover is torn.
Dance on, just for me.

Purple orchid lips,
swelling with so much passion.
May I kiss them now?


I've always had a real hard time, coming to terms with what different genres of fiction really are.  I never knew what I was writing, so I came up with a genre just for me, (others are, of course, allowed to use it if they so desire, but please follow the rules of the genre).  The name of the genre is, "Situational Existentialism", or SEx, for short.  (People who are offended by sex can call it SiteE, for short.)
Situational Existentialist Literature, is defined as literature, which, when you read it you don't understand it.  In order to understand it you must imagine that you have written it yourself, then try to decide what you must have meant when you wrote it.  This should be helpful to reviewers of my work.  They wont have to say they don't understand it, and then ask me what I'm talking about.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854603-Back-with-stuff-to-write