*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854625-Song-Or-Book-That-You-Connected-With
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#854625 added July 17, 2015 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Song Or Book That You Connected With
Prompt: Tell us about a song or book that you connected with on a deep level.

There are so many. "The Greatest Man I Never Knew" By: Reba Mcintire This song is about a woman who never knew her father that well. This reminds me on my grandfather. He was quiet but would do almost anything for me. He kept to himself and never expressed his true feelings. You can love someone and think you are close to them but you don't always. This was grandpa. When it came to the will, he left my mother nothing. Sad situation.

Taylor Swift songs. It is like her ex-boyfriends were like mine. I feel the songs she sings relate to me.

"Cat's in The Cradle." My father was in Viet Nam and not home much. I grew up and we never got close. The military kept us away from each other like the man in the song was busy with his career. I learned to walk while Dad was stationed in England. I was born when he was in England. I met Dad when I was eighteen months old. The man and his son have an estranged relationship like my father and I.

That is all I can think of.

** Image ID #2044142 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854625-Song-Or-Book-That-You-Connected-With