*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854723-Chupy-Daisy-and-Farmer-Brown
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#854723 added July 18, 2015 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
Chupy, Daisy and Farmer Brown
Chupacabras Drink Milk



The chupacabra slunk through the wet grass.  His lank wet fur dragging in the dirt.  He was eyeing Daisy the lovely Holstein with mixed emotions. He had been admiring her from afar for many days.  He had been lusting after her.  Her full udder - his lust for milk.  Daisy was grazing peacefully when she caught movement out of the corner of her eye.  Terror - A terrified MOO bellowed through the mist.  But then Chupy caught her in his hypnotic stare.  He slowly crept forward until their wet black noses were touching.  Luckily, for Daisy, the hypnotic stare of the chupacabra acts as an anesthetic, so she didn't feel it when Chupy's fangs tore into her udder.  As Chupy was frantically trying to lap up the milk from the ruptured, overflowing udder, without spilling too much, Farmer Brown walked up in tears.  Luckily he had his trusty shotgun with him.  He blew Chupy's guts to smithereens.  With Chupy's dying breath he moaned to both Daisy and Farmer Brown, "You really shouldn't cry over spilt milk", and then with a kick and a groan he died.  With Farmer Brown's timely first aid, Daisy did recover.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854723-Chupy-Daisy-and-Farmer-Brown