*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855015-The-Good-News-Is---Some-Trees-Are-Still-Alive
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#855015 added July 21, 2015 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
The Good News Is - Some Trees Are Still Alive.
BCOF-

Of course bad news sells better than good news.  Watch, or listen to, or read the news.  News is being offered to you for profit.  Even, in some cases, when news could be considered good, it's given a bad slant, so it will sell better.  I used to blame the news providers for just showing us the bad.  Then I realized that they had to give the public what they want.  Apparently most people are ghouls.

In my blog I do not equate negativity with bad.  My negativity can often be good news.  I'm sure no one has noticed, but I can sometimes be sarcastic.  *Bigsmile*


Blog City -

The uses of trees are manifold.  I'm just going to write some excerpts from one of my many works in progress.

My walk has become the journey of a lifetime.........I just walked into the forest yesterday.........I've talked to the elder trees.  They told me I can't return.  They have sheltered my home and their's for eons.  They have watched their young die of fire, disease and murder, but they endure.  They have taken me into their family......This morning, when I arose from the moss, I followed the stream into the forest,  watched the colors, smelled the aromas, investigated movement, questioned.  I talked to the trees and questioned everything.  Slowly answers came......And the unending questions, the multiplying unanswerable questions that nature asks of itself and of me, as I am now, an integral part of nature.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855015-The-Good-News-Is---Some-Trees-Are-Still-Alive