*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855647-Lefty-Ham-Bone-and-Fink-Loyal-To-The-End--I-Think-Not
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#855647 added July 28, 2015 at 9:42am
Restrictions: None
Lefty, Ham-Bone and Fink, Loyal To The End? I Think Not.
BCOF and Blog City combined:



"Hey, yous guys!  Get over der and watch dem hostages. If Mr. Big knew how yous two was carryin' on he'd probly gut you like a couple a' sucklin' pigs ready for da spit."  Lefty scowled at Ham Bone and Fink, who were crouching in the corner playing dominoes.  "Yeah Yeah", said Fink.  "Yous tinks yur such a big shot now, jus' because Mr. Big made you his number one fixer.  Where's yur loyalty to yur old pals, hunh?  An dat blousy dame over der ain't even woke back up yet and dat skinny boy friend of hers already said we could do whatever we want to her as long as we dont wack him.  Der jus' ain't no loyalty no wheres these days! "  Fink glanced over at his buddy Ham Bone, who was putting the dominoe game away.  Me an' old Hamy's gonna stay loyal till we die!"  "Yeah, an' you might be dead any minute", sneared Lefty, "If'n you dont behave yurselves!"  Little did Lefty know how soon they all were to die.  Mr. Big had already gotten his money for the hostages and he didn't want any witnesses, including his new number one fixer!

Mr. Big drove up in front of the ramshackle storehouse in his big black F250 pick-up truck. He got out, taking his machine gun off the gun rack.  That old storehouse was so fallen down that it didn't take long to fill it so full of holes that everything and everyone was totally destroyed!  Yes sir!  Not much loyalty.  No sireee!


© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855647-Lefty-Ham-Bone-and-Fink-Loyal-To-The-End--I-Think-Not