*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856477
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#856477 added August 4, 2015 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
Day 4 CampFire Story
Prompt: We are telling a Camp Fire Story. Each one of us bloggers adds on to the story. It is my turn.

"Invalid Entry

Minya~Minja~ 's doll Lily wasn't alone. My flashlight saw two dolls. Lily and the other doll was one of mine Angelique. Long red hair, beautiful white dress and blue ribbon in her hair and those pink shoes. She sits in my wicker rocking chair at home. Why is she here at the camp site? Lily laughs and Angelique looks at me in her angelic way. It is thundering and lightning. Lily has a gun and shoots it at me but Angelique knocks the gun out of her hand.

There is a howling and I see a big grey wolf with big gold eyes. Angelique climbs on the wolf's back and they chase Lily away. I am shaken up by the gun thing and I am now alone in the woods. I hear a thump, drag and I don't like this any better then seeing the two dolls. I point the flashlight and I see a man with a beard, few teeth and red eyes. He has fangs! This man looks like he is a hundred! He is all withered with spots on his face. He has bald and is wearing clothes from the civil war. He looks at me and laughs.

"Hey! Little girl. Want to do lunch?" He opens his mouth and comes closer to me with his fangs. Yikes! This isn't Barnabas or Edward. I start to run away and Big Foot grabs me! It isn't Fivesixer this time. This is Big Foot! Big Foot picks up a tree and throws it at the ugly vampire thing. Big Foot has a hold of me at the same time. I fall as Big Foot throws the tree and I hit the ground. All goes black for me.

** Image ID #2044142 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856477