*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856713-Yellowstone-and-other-odds-and-ends
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#856713 added August 7, 2015 at 8:22am
Restrictions: None
Yellowstone and other odds and ends
First of all we put 200 bales of hay into the barn yesterday. Into two hay rooms. My Granddaughter is visiting and she was amazingly efficient even though she only throws hay bales around when she comes to see me.

So, if I am slow today *Pthb* I can really use a couple days off and the Cody Lodge sounds just right. We don't have to cook breakfast because it is free. There is internet connection. I can recharge my Paper White. Maybe, I will have time to read because I don't want to miss my reviews for The Monthly Reading Challenge on WDC. Plus reading in a comfy chair in front of the fire would be restful.

However, when is the horseback ride and where. Is it from the Bill Cody Ranch or on Cedar Mountain Trail rides? Hope they have a verrry quiet horse for me and maybe a wheel chair for a few hours after I dismount.

And, I want to go to the Cody Night Rodeo, swim in the pool, hmm hope there is time to sleep. Look at all the other things to see here!!

There are so many lodges, accommodations, sites to see in Wyoming for the East Yellowstone gate I may have to make another trip here some other time. I like the dude ranches for camera pictures of the scenery. My camera has not stopped clicking since I arrived at Yellowstone. Has anyone else seen a Sand hill Crane yet?

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856713-Yellowstone-and-other-odds-and-ends