*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856966-Day-10-New-Places-CampFire-Story
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#856966 added August 10, 2015 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
Day 10, New Places, CampFire Story
Prompt: 20 days to go. We are headed towards Grant Village, Lake Village, Bay Bridge and Canyon Village. we are riding in an old bus. We need someone to cook and clean in these places. We will be exploring West Thumb Geyser Basin.

We are doing a Camp Fire story.

I am going to cook fish, peas {I bought a can back from the lodge and some of those rolls. I bought back chocolate cake.} ~Minja~ is going to help clean up. I hope someone else wants to help.

What will we see at West Thumb Geyser Basin? A lake shaped like a thumb. We may see a small geyser. There is a wolf and bears. A cave? I just saw two black bears come out. We hike in the woods and a snake chases me. I throw a stick at it and I walk with Lyn's a sly fox ~Minja~ and {user:flamebreather I can relax a little bit. I don't see anymore snakes.

CampFire Story: There is a cemetery called Little Egypt. If you go to the cemetery at night, you walk around the cemetery and a man in old fashioned clothes sits on a gravestone. He says he was hanged as a witch 200 years ago. He is quite handsome. A wolf howls and you and your friends get back in your car and leave. A van that looks like the Scooby Doo Van chases you. You speed up to get away from it. You land in a ditch and the van disappears. You get out of the van and a headless horse man gallops past you and he throws a head at you. It is covered in horse manure. The man who claims he was hung is swinging from a tree near by. You can't get your car out of the ditch and a comet is headed your way!

** Image ID #2044142 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856966-Day-10-New-Places-CampFire-Story