*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857315-Old-Picture-Of-A-Teen-Age-Girl-By-A-Boat
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#857315 added May 29, 2018 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
Old Picture Of A Teen-Age Girl By A Boat
Assignment: Write a story or something about a picture of a young girl by a boat.

1913

Sixteen Brianna had left her father's fancy house and took off in a boat. She lived in California and she was surprised when the bad storm came up and she was blown off course. She stirred the wooden boat the best she could and now she was alone and all she could see was water and sand. Her dress was all wet and she had no idea where she was. Brianna promised herself she would marry Eric if God would have someone rescue her. There was worst things in life then marrying Eric she supposed. She cried and said a prayer.

Eric wasn't bad. He was a handsome man with dark black hair. He was nice to her. She didn't know if he loved her or not. He was college educated and her father told Brianna she didn't need to go to school. Her place was being a wife and mother, having tea parties, doing charities and being a supportive wife. Her mother had died on the Titanic and she couldn't talk to her father. If she didn't get off this shore, she would probably join her mother. She cried herself to sleep.

She woke up to a bright light and someone calling her name. Was she dreaming? Her mother was coming for her.

No. Wait a minute. It was Eric!

"Eric! Is that you?"

"Yes, love, it is me. Thank God you are safe."

"How did you find me?"

"I used my navigator on my ship and prayed. My friends from the Navy know these waters well. My heart led me to you. Oh, Brianna, I was so worried. I love you,"

Eric hugged Brianna. "I love you, too. I didn't know until I took off and landed here. Father can be so stern. With Mom dying, I was so confused. I'm not now. I will marry you if you will have me."

"Of course, I want to marry you. I love you, too. You are my Princess."

Eric and Brianna kissed and they got in his boat and went home. Yes, they were married. They were very happy.

** Image ID #1858658 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857315-Old-Picture-Of-A-Teen-Age-Girl-By-A-Boat