*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857560
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#857560 added August 16, 2015 at 9:09am
Restrictions: None
Day 16 Camping-Rodeo
Prompt: We are leaving the lodge tomorrow morning. We will be watching a rodeo.

Have you ever seen a rodeo? Who gets the worse deal, the rider or horses in your opinion?

Have you ever imagined what a blade of glass feel like on a hot day? What kind of things would be the grass be thinking about and why? What if torrential rain started. How would the grass feel and why?

We will be viewing wildlife today. We have to stay 25 yards away from bison or elk and 100 yards away from bears.

I saw Loretta Lynn's Rodeo years ago in Nashville, Tennessee. Meeting Loretta Lynn was great. She has the warmest eyes, smile and I got her autograph and she loves her fans. My mother, grandmother and I saw her shopping the next day at Penneys with her daughters.

The Rodeo. I always cheer for the bulls to win. Who gets the worse deal? The cowboy asks for it. You shouldn't get a bull stirred up. I don't want anyone to get hurt. A bull can be friendly. Cowboys? They are taking their chances. I knew a man who was a Rodeo Cowboy and he had broken so many bones that he finally quit and became a bridge builder.

I would imagine a blade of grass would wish for water on a hot day. I would. As for heavy rains, they would hate to be drowned. I know I would. Grass would feel happy when it started to grow more grass.

I admired the bison and elk from afar. I had a friend once pet a bison. She said he just kept eating his grass.

Until tomorrow.

** Image ID #2051185 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857560