*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857742
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#857742 added August 18, 2015 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
Day 18 Sheep Eaters Cliff
Prompt: Lyn says we are going to Sheepeaters Cliff. There is a video she posted. She wants us to do a story and end with....then what happened?

Sheepeaters Cliff was inhibitied by Indians. They used sheep for food, clothing and the rams of a mountain goat for peace pipes. There was a cute little marmot who looks like a prairie dog and they are adorable. I wanted to take one home. Seeing the remnants of Indian teepees was interesting. I didn't know there was a lot of land to cover in Yellowstone. I think it is half the size of a big city. Just taking a guess. No wonder I am tired. Yelllowstone has a lot of past and beautiful land. You could live on the land literally. I am just content to visit.

A story. This isn't one I wrote but I heard it on the radio.

A man left his family to go fishing at a lake two hours away. He didn't return home. The police could find no trace of him. The man's son grew up and went fishing in the same area where his father had disappeared. The young man caught a big fish and it was wearing his father's tie! Now, then what happened.........

Neat Dream Catcher Of Wolves By Best Friend Angel.

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857742