*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858740
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#858740 added August 30, 2015 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
Point Of View
Sabrina has magical powers. She only knows she has them when the wind blows or she lights a candle. She feels strange sensations and realizes that she can make thunder and lightning and her wishes come true. However, her powers are limited by a witch who hates Sabrina and fears Sabrina will morr be powerful then her. Sabrina uses her powers for good things and her enemy has evil things in mind.

The evil witch knows Sabrina is a threat and is jealous of her beauty, her wolf friend and the knight she loves who loves her. She would love to get rid of Sabrina but Sabrina's mother Morgana {whom the witch turned into a fairy} won't let any harm come to Sabrina. Sabrina has the power to get rid of the witch but Sabrina doesn't know that she does. Sabrina will find out that she has powers to get vanish the witch. Course, like all stories, it will be in the end of the story.

Another point of view. Sabrina's father and her were always close but after he finds a mistress and Sabrina refused to marry the man he chooses for her, he realizes his daughter has a mind of her own and also learns she has magic powers. He realizes he didn't really know her. After Sabrina's father had a mistress, he changed and it like his daughter was no longer important. Did they really know each other at all?

** Image ID #2044142 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858740